Our business is to operate safely and responsibly without causing harm to our most valued resource, the Employees, in addition to ensuring sustainability of the communities in which we operate, and to minimize environmental impacts. We are committed to promoting a culture of safety first; pursuing a goal of no harm to people; minimizing our impact on the environment, and striving for sustainable development.
Visible, meaningful and effective Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Leadership shall be demonstrated throughout the Company
- Safe work practices shall be developed, implemented and continuously improved to control hazards and manage high risk work
- A safe and healthy working environment shall be established, promoted and continuously improved upon
- Environmental aspects shall be identified, evaluated, managed and minimized, throughout the Full Asset Life Cycle
- Training programs shall be developed and implemented to promote awareness of HSE principles and ensure competence among Employees responsible for HSE objectives
- Health, Safety and Environment Events shall be promptly and effectively reported, investigated, appropriate actions taken and findings shared to prevent recurrence
Our HSE performance is measured using reporting tools, self-inspections, and audits, to evaluate the system’s effectiveness and review the goals and methods used as part of a continuous improvement approach. The quality employee communicates the HSE philosophy to all employees, customers and interested parties. We are currently implementing an OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
FIELDBASE’s Management is committed to the development and improvement of an effective Quality Management System. Management ensures that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of meeting or exceeding those expectations. The specific needs of our customers are determined through continual written communication. It is the responsibility of all employees that communicate with customers to identify needs and bring them to the attention of management so that they may be appropriately addressed.
Management review of the Quality System takes place at annually. The objectives of Management Review are:
- To establish that the QMS is achieving its expected objectives and continuously satisfy the customers’ needs.
- To identify deficiencies, limitations and evaluate possible improvements.
- To assess effectiveness of previous corrective actions.
- To review any complaints received, identify the cause and recommend corrective action if required and provide steps to prevent future occurrence.
- To review the finding of internal/ external audits and identify any areas of recurring problems or potential improvements.
- To review the reports of nonconforming services. Internal audits of the Quality System are undertaken at least once per annum to confirm that the function concerned is adhering to the Company’s Procedures. Any nonconformance observed is brought to the attention of the employee responsible, and is recorded, documented and subject to timely corrective action to ensure full amendment.
Copyright 2019 @ FieldBase Services Limited